To the patrons of Mission Fitness,
- Masks will continue to be optional for patrons. They are strongly encouraged for people who have not been double vaccinated
- Your bookings will no longer be a requirement for the facility. The facility will become open to the public at all operating hours (6:00am – 9:30pm on weekdays and 7:00am – 6:30pm on weekends)
- Daily COVID screening forms are no longer a requirement
- The front door access will no longer be controlled. You may walk into Capital News Centre at any point
- We will require people to continue to bring around a disinfectant bottle around the gym and spray equipment down before and after utilizing it
- We ask that people sanitize their hands before and after entering the facility
- Changerooms will be open for service. Please come to the front counter for the codes
- Towel service will become available to all patrons. You have access to one towel per day for use in the showers. Please ask the staff to assist you with this.
- Classes will continue to not be offered. This will be re-evaluated on Stage 4 of BC’s reactivation plan (September 7th, 2021)
- Our occupancy limit will increase to 35 people for the gym and the track respectively
We will continue to evaluate mandates, policies and laws issued by the previously stated governing bodies. Mission Fitness will continue to offer services on what is deemed ethical, safe, and keeps the majority of our patron’s interests intact during a global pandemic. We look forward to seeing you soon!